Navigating the internet can be overwhelming and frustrating sometimes.
Follow the step by step instructions below and book everything you want.
Get ready to get fit and have fun in my awesome fitness classes,
Reformer groups and private training sessions.
Payments are accepted through the website, etransfer or cash.
Payments must be made prior to participation in order to guarantee your spot.
Getting signed up:
First you need an account:
Each member has their own login, password and individual email address.
*I'll get your request to become a member & approve it but you don't have to wait for me.
You can start booking as soon as you sign up.
1. once you're at the phoenixhealthandfitness.ca home page
2. click on the top right corner of my site where it says log in.
3. at the login page click on the words sign up.
4. sign up with your email and create your own password.
5. click on the sign up box.
6. you will receive a confirmation email at your email address.
7. open that email & follow the instructions. click on the confirm box.
8. this takes you back to my website.
9. login with your email address & password you just created.
10. now you are ready to start booking.
My Studio has limited space and most of the classes fill up quickly so for this reason at least 12 hours notice is required to cancel a booking. This will allow other participants to potentially take that spot. If you cancel with less than 12 hours notice you forfeit that session.
You may book up to 2 hours prior to any class.
By becoming a site member and signing up for classes you understand and acknowledge that all purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
That you are 18 years of age or older and agree to release Phoenix Health & Fitness
from any and all liability arising from participation in any and all fitness activities.
10 packs expire 6 months from date of purchase. 20 packs expire 12 months from date of purchase.